POKEMON ON KOMMAND EVERY DAY in DECEMBER EXTRA XTREME
I’ll just use this handy TEXT POST… as my NEXT POST!
Here’s the days right here:
- favorite bird pokemon
- favorite legendary dog (entei, suicune, raikou)
- favorite baby pokemon
- favorite pokemon to use in battle (assuming you play pokemon currently or remember your favorite from the last time you did — if not, uh, make something else up for the 21st.)
- the pokemon you think is the coolest-looking
- favorite pokemon design
- favorite legendary pokemon
- it’s christmas! draw something christmasy.
- favorite pokemon created in some way by humans, in-universe. (it’s the day after christmas! hooray consumerism!)
- favorite single-stage pokemon. (one that doesn’t evolve.)
- the pokemon you think is cutest (forgive me with these few, I’m running out of ideas)
- the pokemon you think is scariest
- the pokemon you think is most badass
- save your all-time favorite pokemon for last! draw a cool picture of it.
Imagine how much it must have sucked to be that guy in the very first episode of Lost who survived the plane crash only to get sucked up into the jets within five minutes…
Wagonation News: Brabus has gotten its hands on the 2014 E63 AMG Wagon and it’s a downright diabolical hauling (ass) machine. Say hello to the Brabus 850 6.0 Biturbo, which debuts at this week’s Essen Motor Show. Power has gone from the AMG’s modest 557hp factory output to a kidney shattering 850hp. She’s basically a 911 turbo killer with some serious back. Lust, enjoy, and imagine tire twerking this thing could induce.
More about this beast at worldcarfans.com.
God bless Texas.